• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beauty Consultants wanted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamperedbeauty

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I haven't been on the site for a while but my life has taken a really amazing turn. I discovered a company and product that will blow your mind. Its Mary Kay Cosmetics. Its a concept that I initially looked down on, but the #1 best-selling cosmetics brand in the US for 12 years running just can't be wrong. I bought a starter pack in November '06 and I haven't looked back since. Almost everyone who has tried the product loves it and the company provides so many benefits. They recognise every achievement no matter how small and give rewards such as cars(VW POLO to Mercedes CLK), commissions, fully paid-for trips, diamonds and many more delicious goodies.
The greatest thing about Mary Kay is that it is your own business. The company puts no pressure on you. You work when you want to. I have tested the product side and I'm very impressed, so now I would like to offer you all the opportunity! This is fantastic for beauty professionals because we come across so many women everyday, you only have to get them to try the product. The only thing is that the company asks that you do not display the product for sale in your salons but you can advertise them and I think you can actually have testers. However the company is so confident about the product that they back it with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means if your customer is not happy for any reason they will provide an exchange or refund , no matter how long ago they bought it.

If you would like to find out more please PM, email, call or text me:

Teni
[email protected]
07807 236 583

I'm looking for professional, committed, goal oriented women .
looking forward to hearing from you
Teni xx

Latest posts

Back