• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beauty Room Available to rent in Bracknell Area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lpolky

Reaction score
I am looking for a Beauty Therapist/Nail Tech looking to rent a room in the Bracknell area, I have a room available to rent within a hair Salon, ideally looking for an experienced therapist, gel & acrylics an advantage, full or part time available, own client base would be a plus, great rates and lots of potential, please call or message me to discuss and find out more. Thanks - 07747095275

Hi Angie,

Sorry im new to this site so not sure if my message sent, The room I have available is a spacious bright mani and pedi room with sink and storage cuboards, this is within a hair salon in bracknell, looking for someone freelance to rent the rooms and run your own business plus we get alot of calls for acrylics and gels. please message or call me to chat more about this or view the room, Many Thanks Lorraine 07747095275

Latest posts

Back