Beauty room for rent in Southampton also hairdressers chair to rent!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all this is my first post on this forum so please excuse me if I break any etiquette rules!

I have just purchased a hair salon in Southampton that has an attached beauty room in the rear - it's quite large and not being able to provide beauty ourselves have decided to rent it out. The room was used for beauty by the previous owners and as such we get a fair number of clients calling is requesting treatments that we are just turning away at the moment! It seems like such a waste! I have not attached my telephone number since I am unsure of the posting rules on here however please feel free to message me and I will get back to you promptly! The room is advertised elsewhere and I have copied and pasted the advert content below. We are located on a main road position with customer parking and can provide all WiFi and tea and coffee etc. We we aiming at the higher end of the market with our clientèle and as such the salon is designed to reflect this. I can email pictures on request. Thanks for looking! We also have 2 x hairdressers chairs to rent at £100 each per week.

Beauty room/treatment room with separate store room available for let in high end ladies salon located in prominent position on Shirley High Street.

Large private beauty area undergoing refurbishment.

You can rent the beauty room for £100 per week if you have the floor tiles laid yourself (we will supply the tiles), alternatively we can have all the tiles laid for you for and the rent will then be £145 per week.

Separate store area.

Separate 24/7 access.

The potential to have a polished white tiled floor - we have all the tiles etc.

Free wifi.

Shared use of kitchen.

Shared use of w/c.

Advertising space in the salon, in the salon windows on our external signage and on our website.

Available for immediate occupation.

ALL BILLS INCLUDED.

Easy terms with no credit checks.

One of the best locations in Southampton so act fast as the first to view will surely take.

Many thanks,
Lauren

Attachments

• image1 [179533].JPG
    image1 [179533].JPG
    988 KB · Views: 60
do you have room available?

do you have room available?

The op hasn't been back since February so you'd be better off googling the salon and contacting them directly.

Latest posts

Back