• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beauty room to rent in Putney for Dermalogica trained therapist...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouiseTaylor

Reaction score
Hello Lovely Ladies (and Gents!)

I have relocated my business to my new home based therapy room nr East Putney tube station, South West London. It is a lovely setting, in an affluent area and the room is very peaceful and overlooks the back garden. Initially I was offering tooth whitening but would really like to add in many more treatments and have a friendly therapist on board to help. I will probably only use the room about one day a week and would like one other therapist working as often as they would like, part time or full time. I forsee probably starting out slowly as the marketing (I shall create all marketing materials/price lists according to which therapies you are practising) can take some time to kick in, and then you are welcome to build up your hours.

I believe that having a therapist working on a commission basis is fairer as you will not have to worry about quiet weeks, going away on holiday etc. I would like to structure it as the therapist keeps 80% of their treatment costs and then I shall keep the 20% to cover the room, towels, massage bed etc. You will also keep a 10% commission on any products sold.

I require the therapist to be NVQ Level 2 and higher in Beauty Therapy and have Dermalogica training and experience.

I am also seeking several mobile therapists to carry out massage, manicures, pedicures, waxing (preferably Lycon) etc throughout South West London.

Please let me know if you are interested and give me a little more information about yourself and if possible forward your CV to me.

Best wishes,

Louise Taylor

Latest posts

Back