• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beauty rooms to rent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashford

Reaction score
We have unbelievable opportunities for an experienced beauty therapist looking to advance in their career to becoming self employed...or you may be an established salon looking to branch out to other business opportunities .

Such a rare opportunity shouldn’t be passed by, YOU would be walking into a ready made client base. A very rare business opportunity!

EXTRAS:

What makes this opportunity unique is

you will be associated with our 4 star award winning salon currently in the running for English Hair salon of the Year 2012
you will have access to literally thousands of our clients with our endorsement
you will gain from our marketing expertise as we will help YOU build YOUR business
you will be shown how to grow your business and client base FAST
You will be working in a top class friendly environment
You will have the opportunity to work on up and coming photo-shoots
You will have the opportunity to win awards to grow your positioning

Do you want to join our growing team?

If you are an experienced employed beautician scared to take the leap into self employment this is the opportunity for you...we will take you by the hand and give you all the tools to becoming successful...you will NOT be alone as it’s important to us YOU succeed to provide an on going top class beauty service to our lovely clients.

YOU gain from ongoing contact with all of our subscribers, our marketing expertise, our 4 star status and our first class positioning

There is no doubt your new business within us will be flying in no time so what are you waiting for..get in touch for full details and a no obligation chat to see what working from our salon can do to catapult your business.

Get into our salon to expand your profits? so guys if this excites you make the move NOW.

Email Clare now to arrange a chat

All enquiries in the strictest confidence.

This really is a golden opportunity and could be the key to your successful career

so get in touch or spread the word if you know anyone who may be interested. :)

p.s dont forget you have a ready made client base in a well established salon available to you along with business marketing included to make sure you have all the tools to create a real success so don't hang about as we are expecting lots of enquiries as it's not every day a golden business opportunity like this lands on your lap

And dont forget if you already have a client base then this is a massive opportunity for you to grow even bigger with our salon.

Hi Claire,

I'm just enquiring about your job post
Where a bouts in Leeds is the salon?
And how much is the rent a day/week?
And do I supply my own products or do you?

I'm very interested I've been self employed before, and I'm fully qualified in acrylic nails, minx, shellac, spray tan, manicure, pedicure, nail art, waxing, eyelash n eyebrow tinting, eyelash perm

Helen

Latest posts

Back