Best mobile tanning system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smiley Heather

Reaction score
Hello ladies, wondering if you can give me a few recommendations on best system to train in for mobile tanning please? Sienna X/St Tropez/Fake Bake? Others???

Also best places for training! My mobile business starts next month :)

Thank you :) x

i used a fresh indulgence set up, quick and easy to use, easy to clean and good results. x

Maximist have great packages for beginners to advanced pros - at a fab price too ;)

With regards to training I would recommend going on Guild's site and looking at whats in your area. Training is training so pointless paying over the odds for a more known brand. - so long as the health and safety are covered along with technique your good to go! :cool:

Maximist have great packages for beginners to advanced pros - at a fab price too ;)

With regards to training I would recommend going on Guild's site and looking at whats in your area. Training is training so pointless paying over the odds for a more known brand. - so long as the health and safety are covered along with technique your good to go! :cool:

Fab! Thank you :) x

Highly recommend Nouvatan...excellent company,product and training.

Latest posts

Back