Best nail art brushes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtyFarty

Reaction score
What nail art brushes do people use?

Ive got the 'cheapy' sets off eBay/amazon, with the white handles, but really dont get on with them. Am still learning nail art (currently doing an NVQ level 3) and feel its pointless practicing with rubbish brushes and i might as well buy decent ones from the start.

Ive seen lots of different ones ranging from a few pounds right up to twenty pounds upwards so some reccomendations would be great.

What nail art brushes do people use?

Ive got the 'cheapy' sets off eBay/amazon, with the white handles, but really dont get on with them. Am still learning nail art (currently doing an NVQ level 3) and feel its pointless practicing with rubbish brushes and i might as well buy decent ones from the start.

Ive seen lots of different ones ranging from a few pounds right up to twenty pounds upwards so some reccomendations would be great.

Crystal nails brushes are very good quality

I love the Barbara 2 brush

I'm with Ciderella, I love my Crystal Nails Barbara 2 brush and One Move #2.
I also use the Lecente S1 and S2 striping brushes for lines.

I know a lot of super talented nail techs who use cheapie brushes. Sometimes its just about customizing them and cutting the bristles down to be thinner until its how you prefer to work. That's where the cheapie ones are good - you don't cringe so much when you cut or trim them! :)

Latest posts

Back