Can anyone tell me this colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you ever tried the 2 mentioned though? I used to say 3 weeks 4 at a push now I can confidently say 6 lol. Of course you have fading but their staying power is out of this world trust me, you will not be let down :)

I will give matrix red a go. Can't get Joico round my parts.
Thanks again. :biggrin:

None like Tigi , joico, matrix etc have in the Sally's where I live as its open to public but there's one in reading which is only open to professional and they said they do have tigi etc there xD

That would
Give a sexy look wouldn't it...

A sassy sexy red.
Your obviously firing in all cylinders today Thiago. :biggrin:

How are you my friend. Enjoying life as usual. xx

:cool::cool:

I don't know if its still called redlights but its those that I am talking about, not the reds in their colour range, although the violets are nice.

On blonde use 10vol and obv if lifting use your higher vols, they last longer this way x

It will be, striking and strong, very bold, i would use the herrigng bone technique, or if the client is really brave use some panelling.

It will be, striking and strong, very bold, i would use the herrigng bone technique, or if the client is really brave use some panelling.

What's the herrigng bone technique? Never heard of this and sounds intriguing :D

What's the herrigng bone technique? Never heard of this and sounds intriguing :D

You take a horse shoe section at the top and divide it in 2 down the profile, and take a triangle section on the crown, its hard to explain through just text, but ill try :p

So you will have 3 sections, 2 at the front of the hair on the top, and one on the crown. Then all you do is take a weave, then a slice, weave then slice, and so on. You dont need to do the rest of the hair as this will give the natural lighter look that the front of the hair should have.

I'll try and find some diagrams for you

I think the color intensity on this photo has been increased to make it look more vibrant.
To get it this red, I would say use an intensive red shade at about a level 6 or 7 and add a red concentrate.

To keep the red vibrant, you will have to use crazy colors/directions/manic panic/Rusk scream type colors probably every 1-2 weeks. Depending on how often client washes their hair. (Reds always fade. Nightmare.) :mad:

thank you :) I was thinking majicontrast foils etc so whomever said that i like it :)

whats better directions or crazy colour?

576709_10200917040347015_849810943_n.jpg

Sorry for the awful qaulity, i couldnt find any online so i made this myself!

Oh ok I say back to back on weave one slice haha, never knew it had a name lol. I never remover names I make up my own hehe.

thank you :) I was thinking majicontrast foils etc so whomever said that i like it :)

whats better directions or crazy colour?

I prefer directions, i find it easier to apply.

"Directions", I've also heard does last a tad longer than "Crazy".
However, I've never used directions so can't comment on this.

:biggrin:

"Directions", I've also heard does last a tad longer than "Crazy".
However, I've never used directions so can't comment on this.

:biggrin:

It does last longer but can stain the hair aswell, especially the apricot!!

So the last one in the front is slice?

Won't that leave maybe a marking line?

So the last one in the front is slice?

Won't that leave maybe a marking line?

It depends what look your going for, i didnt really think about that when i did the diagram :p

But if its reds it wont look bad, whereas if it was blonde i wouldnt put a slice at the front :)

It depends what look your going for, i didnt really think about that when i did the diagram :p

But if its reds it wont look bad, whereas if it was blonde i wouldnt put a slice at the front :)

That's what I was thinking hehe ;) thankssss.

Latest posts

Back