Carnage Tan-with Pheromones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Telefang

Reaction score
Hi all!

I've just purchased a litre of Carnage Tan fast for personal use and some newer male customers (hope to bring in some new customers) - has anyway had any experience with this brand?

I bought if from HOME - Total Beauty Works - Tantrick, Tandare & More which also stocks Tantrick, Organics and Tandare (some other brands too)- having seen only positive reviews for these brands thought I'd take the plunge and purchase Carnage!

Apparently it also contains a German made pheromone, wondering how this would work in a spray tan? Would the pheromone be effective when the guide is washed off or is this also absorbed in the skin?

Hope to see some replies here!

Thanks

Bump, anyone?

Yes our Tandare, Tantrick and Organics brands have a great reputation in the industry.

The new Carnage Man tan is a quirky take, i must say i have had fun selling the solution.

Out come very similar to NKD, Organics great color with a unique selling point to attract more male customers and attention!!!

I'm sure Paris Hilton released a perfume with pheromones lol.

Let me know what ya think :)

Latest posts

Back