Christmas presents?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren121

Reaction score
So as the majority of us are in the hair and beauty industry do you enjoy it when you receive presents relating to what you do?

My mum got me some Phillip Kingsley sets! Anybody recieved any good or bad things relating to what they do this christmas?

I'm training to be a make up artist and my husband bought me the whole set of peaches and cream eyeshadow pigments & my best friend bought me a set of anastasia liquid lipsticks all for my kit. So saved me a lot of money. x

I'm purely nails and shop mainly from SweetSquared for my products so can't ever be given gifts as no one else can buy them!
But seeing as I spend most of my money on nails during the year I love to get different things for Christmas. I got the Urban Decay Naked Smoky pallette though so overly happy!x

I'm training to be a make up artist and my husband bought me the whole set of peaches and cream eyeshadow pigments & my best friend bought me a set of anastasia liquid lipsticks all for my kit. So saved me a lot of money. x
That's lovely that he thought of that so then you're u can spend what you would of on different things! I hope your trainings going well!
I'm purely nails and shop mainly from SweetSquared for my products so can't ever be given gifts as no one else can buy them!
But seeing as I spend most of my money on nails during the year I love to get different things for Christmas. I got the Urban Decay Naked Smoky pallette though so overly happy!x
Yeah I know what you mean! My mum knows I keep going on about how my hair needs to grow so she got me the kit she did which I love!

How's everybody's partners on picking up hints? Mines useless!

That's lovely that he thought of that so then you're u can spend what you would of on different things! I hope your trainings going well!

How's everybody's partners on picking up hints? Mines useless!

Yeah it was unexpected. I always tell him what I like and usually he sees other things and gets them instead.
He's pants at picking up hints but I showed his sister a few pics of what I wanted and pet of planted the seed and she passed on the info [emoji57]

Trainings going well thank you :)
I just lack confidence in myself, I really need to start advertising xx

I'm a hairdresser.

Every birthday and Christmas my friend buys me nail bits.

I swear in the time I've known her I've done my own nails once?!

It makes me feel really ungrateful. But she is proper skint. I'd rather she didn't waste her money. [emoji17]

I got a ghd dryer and straighteners last year off my mum I loved that! Nothing hair related this year tho :) funny thing did happen tho :D typical me too hehe.. I really wanted this chunky aron knitted poncho from tesco, so I told my mum & she said she couldn't find it online so asked me to send her the link, so I did, cream poncho size S, it was cheaper than I remembered seeing it in the shop too so all was good :) went over the following week and she brings this tiny parcel out and throws it at me:rolleyes: this parcel was like the size of an a5 notebook :oops: I opened it up and it was a poncho for a 1 year old! She was crying laughing as I realised I'd ordered the wrong one! Oops:rolleyes: that's so typical me :oops: needless to say we had a good laugh about it!

I got a ghd dryer and straighteners last year off my mum I loved that! Nothing hair related this year tho :) funny thing did happen tho :D typical me too hehe.. I really wanted this chunky aron knitted poncho from tesco, so I told my mum & she said she couldn't find it online so asked me to send her the link, so I did, cream poncho size S, it was cheaper than I remembered seeing it in the shop too so all was good :) went over the following week and she brings this tiny parcel out and throws it at me:rolleyes: this parcel was like the size of an a5 notebook :oops: I opened it up and it was a poncho for a 1 year old! She was crying laughing as I realised I'd ordered the wrong one! Oops:rolleyes: that's so typical me :oops: needless to say we had a good laugh about it!
Does it fit?! [emoji23]

Someone on my local Facebook got her husband to buy her EVERY SINGLE LECENTE GLITTER there is, literally .... not only that they were all stored in this beautiful framed glass doored wall mounted cupboard on tiny shelves [emoji175][emoji175] OMG what a guy! Not jealous at all ;)

I'm in personal training and got sports clothes. Thank goodness as they cost heaps.

Latest posts

Back