CND Shellac Powerful Packages?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SparklySnow

Reaction score
i have just signed up for an account with Sweet Squared. For all the nail techs who use CND products, do you know roughly how often have the 'Powerful Packages' deals? Like a start up kit. Do they often release one between now and Christmas?
I saw the Complete Color Wardrobe kit and was going to purchase as it seemed like a GREAT way to get started, but as I had literally only just started my account, the next day when I went to order it to get started they were all out of stock

I'm wondering if they often run these kind of packages?
I have seen the Shellac/Vinylux with black trolley package, but I'd rather use my funds to just purchase Shellac.
If any ladies who have been using CND for far longer than me know, I would be very grateful

Hi, I think they do different ones everytime. I really wanted the colour wardrobe because I needed a new lamp but I missed my chance :-(

@OpalBeauty well that's both of us waiting for the next package then [emoji2][emoji57]

So, does anyone know how often / when they often release package deals, or is it just random? For me and @OpalBeauty looking out [emoji2]

Have they stopped doing the colour wardrobe completely? I know it was insanely popular and sold out super quick after it eventually came back in to stock again.. As far as I'm aware they will be getting it back in again, it just takes quite a while to get stock back in because CND products get shipped over from the states x

Guys, I hate to be the bare of bad news but I messaged S2 on fb and this was their reply.

Attachments

• 1441349750920.jpg
    1441349750920.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 140
Ah thanks then Hun.

Last edited:
Just wondering about attending the Olympia Beauty show. I know CND only announce their deals on the day. But from past years, does anyone know if it might be worth waiting to place my first order and get kited out there, or if the start up kits are so good on their website, is it better to order from their website instead?

They do great deals at the show. I would wait if you haven't ordered already and get it all there :)

Latest posts

Back