CND UV lamp - fan stopped working

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TLambert

Reaction score
Hi all,

Hoping someone can help as reading through the threads I only see issues with the bulbs but I was halfway through curing when my fan on the lamp stopped working, all the bulbs are still on but no fan.

Has anyone else had this issue and can advise on what to do? I've only had it 18 months and only been doing my own, family and friends nails so hasn't been over used. I haven't changed the bulbs since I've got it as its says 75 hours and I thought I had to change them at 100? Don't really have the money for a new one so hoping this is a fixable issue. I have emailed sweet squared but I am yet to receive a reply.

Any help much appreciated!! :)

You've probably had one that was from the faulty batch they had a while ago, my issue with two was the fan making a horrendous noise, S2 exchange them both but they were within the 12 month warranty. I'm not sure where you would stand being out of warranty. I'd call S2 or where you purchased as they make be able to recommend where to have it fixed etc.

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help as reading through the threads I only see issues with the bulbs but I was halfway through curing when my fan on the lamp stopped working, all the bulbs are still on but no fan.

Has anyone else had this issue and can advise on what to do? I've only had it 18 months and only been doing my own, family and friends nails so hasn't been over used. I haven't changed the bulbs since I've got it as its says 75 hours and I thought I had to change them at 100? Don't really have the money for a new one so hoping this is a fixable issue. I have emailed sweet squared but I am yet to receive a reply.

Any help much appreciated!! :)
Hey, My first lamp lasted 5 months and then 2 of the bulbs stopped working, so they sent a replacement on 23.02.2015. My fan has recently started to make a noise and i'm worried it will also stop working. I'm going to call sweet squared tomorrow, see what they suggest.
When did you get your lamp, wondering if we got ours around the same time? x

Latest posts

Back