Commission/room rates to charge for Botox

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohsogorgeous

Reaction score
Hi
I have a beauty salon with lots of space. Someone has approached me to start using one of my rooms for Botox.
I have just renovated the salon so all rooms are new and with central heating all new.
The room they want is one I use for facials and massage so while they are using this room I can't book any of these in.
The room is fully kitted out.
I want to charge a commission fee per client they get in, they want to rent per hour the room.
What is the best advice?
I do have an empty treatment room too however it needs furnishing.
Thanks is much
Ohsogorgeous

Hi there,
I would suggest coming to an agreement that you're both happy with. I do Botox in salons and pay them a flat rate per client, this makes it easier for me and them. It also gives incentive to both to book more clients. With regards to the other room though, I would invest in furnishings and start using that as well. I hope I've helped and not confused you more x

I'd like to offer Botox in my salon but not sure where to look for someone? Does anyon have any advice?

thank you for your reply amyjg, you are right i need to start making more use of the space i have
jemima26 i would ring around other salons who offer it and try and find out if they want to start doing it for you

I offer a Botox clinc one day a month at my salon, I work on a % split which is set at 15% off her takings for the day. I looked into this and 10-15% is going rate.

Hope this helps :D

The guy who comes to us charges a flat rate per area, we then add on what we want.. he does a few salons in the area and this ranges from £15 to £50 per customer on top of his prices

The guy who comes to us charges a flat rate per area, we then add on what we want.. he does a few salons in the area and this ranges from £15 to £50 per customer on top of his prices
Does your botox lady pay at the till? Mine wants to take payments in the room which I find odd. I assume if you are showing the end price they have to pay at the reception?

Does your botox lady pay at the till? Mine wants to take payments in the room which I find odd. I assume if you are showing the end price they have to pay at the reception?
If they pay with your machine you'd pay card charges etc. A room renter should take their own payments and pay commission to the salon at the end.

Vic x

I have a lovely lady that gives me 10% of her takings and does the salon girls nearly half price.
I promote and book her apts, she comes once a month.
I'm really happy with hers.
She takes the payment by cash herself and then gives me the %.
She mentioned something about her having to take the payment and I shouldn't be allowed.
I can't remember what she said to be honest because I was happy not to be putting the payment through my machine.

Also if you put the payment through your machine it would be misleading for the amount of money you're taking. If you were near the vat threshold you could be pushed over. If someone is self employed, takings should never go through the salon x

You cannot put the aesthetic practitioners payments through your machine as it is not your business and you legally cannot take payment for it as you would be held liable should anything happen to a client. I used to give 20% per client when I worked in other salons (not fillers/injectables) which was higher than most but gave the salons incentive to book clients in.
The practitioner will need a room with hot running water so if you only have one treatment room with hot water then you'd need to let them use this x

Also you need to have copies of their insurance and certs if required.

Hi
I have a beauty salon with lots of space. Someone has approached me to start using one of my rooms for Botox.
I have just renovated the salon so all rooms are new and with central heating all new.
The room they want is one I use for facials and massage so while they are using this room I can't book any of these in.
The room is fully kitted out.
I want to charge a commission fee per client they get in, they want to rent per hour the room.
What is the best advice?
I do have an empty treatment room too however it needs furnishing.
Thanks is much
Ohsogorgeous
Hello , my name is Samia I’m a Aesthetic practitioner, advance botulinum tonix and advanced dermal filler and insured . Please contact me [email protected]

Also if you put the payment through your machine it would be misleading for the amount of money you're taking. Nakiri knives If you were near the vat threshold you could be pushed over. If someone is self employed, takings should never go through the salon x

That's a great point!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back