Confidence boost

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BARBii3

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am training in gel nails at the min and did my first set on myself the other day as im quite heavy with my hands and wanted to make sure they would last on people before I even thought of doing them on anyone. Three people yesterday, one who served me in a shop and two people on the street said to me 'ohh I love those nails where did you get them done?' then ended up booking in with me, this has boosted my confidence alot as I was do scared of doing gel as its do different to acrylic, its true when they say your own nails are the best advertisement!! :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

great idea to test them on yourself- I do that with all my products and it means I can fully explain the process/results to clients. Well done for your bookings! :)

I get a lot of my clients via my own nails. I'm lucky that I love faffing with them and I'm always trying new products on myself x

Vicki
Aphrodite Style•Beauty•Hair

thats great that they booked in with you! I always get comments on my nails but no actual clients from it so thats awesome for you!! see you are your own advertisement!

Thanks all it really made my day and boosted my confidence :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back