Does anyone use My Milano salon software?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSClark

Reaction score
I'm am new to a salon that is under fairly new ownership. My Milano software came with the store. It is a desktop version so we don't have customer support. No one in the salon has taken the initiative to learn to use the software to book appointments. We are only using it for quick sales and the inventory and service lists are from the original owner. What I am trying to figure out is if there is a way to copy/paste the service list into an excel file, or export the list to excel? For my purposes I need to be able to sort on various columns to edit and review the entire list. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide :)

Are there any manuals stashed away somewhere that you could read through?

Are there any manuals stashed away somewhere that you could read through?
Yes, I read through it all last night before turning too the group. I do have a knack for asking questions manual don't have the answers to.:cool:

grr I hate salon software ! Bring back to good old appointment book !!

If you're looking into purchasing new salon software, most companies will transfer your existing data as part of the package.

Excel is a very basic flat file type database with just rows and columns. If you don't have enough knowledge or experience with relational databases to extract the data yourself, it might be worth finding a keen (University level) computing student willing to extract and transfer the data into a format that you can easily manipulate for a one off fee? That's what I'd probably do, anyway. :)

I tried that one, was really hard to use. Looking for an alternative now. will post back here.

Latest posts

Back