Elemis pledges £10,000 to Breast Cancer Care

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Hat

Reaction score
Asking people to ‘think pink’ this October, Elemis is donating a substantial sum of money towards an annual campaign supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

The British skincare company is pledging £10,000 to Breast Cancer Care and is encouraging the professional community to do their part too by retailing Elemis’ Sparkling Beauty Collection, containing five popular products from the brand’s range.

Inside is a Pro-Collagen Lifting Neck and Bust in Pink ‘Boob Tube’, 15ml; Pro-Collagen Marine Cream in exclusive pink jar, 30ml; Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules, 14 caps; Visible Brilliance, 10ml; and Elemis Eau de Parfum, 4ml.

Elemis is a strong supporter of the charity, which was founded to help the 46,000 women in the UK diagnosed with breast cancer every year. Thanks to its involvement, Elemis has, in return, gained a healthy number of fans.
Verite Reily Collins, Editor of After Cancer, spoke of her positive experience with Elemis. "My cancer treatment caused massive problems to my skin from the effects of drugs and radiotherapy,” she said. “No-one understood the misery of very dry skin that itched, peeled off and was horrid to touch. However after using the Pro-Collagen Marine Cream and being impressed by how it moisturised my face I tried Elemis’ Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck and Bust - and this was fantastic; I could feel my skin soaking it up. Itching disappeared, the nasty peeling skin calmed down, and I dared to wear a low-ish cut top! It's great Elemis has designed this collection to support such a worthy cause and includes a product that encourages you to be breast aware.”

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 65

Latest posts

Back