Elemis Pro-Radiance Hand & Nail Cream

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Those of you who have worked with Elemis products will probably agree that it's a pretty solid brand to be associated with. I've always had a soft-spot for Elemis products simply because they are reasonably priced, beautifully fragranced and free from all the nasties (read: parabens, artificial colours and silicones...the list goes on).

As the cold weather marches on, and eats away at healthy, glowing skin leaving behind it a trail of dry, cracked and sore skin (drama, drama, drama!) you'll find yourself reaching for hand creams and more and more, you'll find clients asking you for recommendations...well, I can help you out.

Elemis Pro-Radiance Hand & Nail Cream is the newest product in their spa@home range launched last Autumn. After two weeks of using it two to three times a day I have noticed a difference in my skin. My hands look healthier, less battered and while I'm often sceptical about the 'no-greasiness' claim, I can guarantee that this cream really delivers on that front. It's easily absorbed and doesn't leave your hands feeling slippery. On top of that, the magnolia and jasmine fragrance is delicious and even better it's free from all the nasties I mentioned before.

The key ingredients are:
  • Camelia
  • Milk protein
  • Macadamia
  • Virgin Plum
  • Wheat Germ
  • Jojoba Seed
  • Avallana Seed Oil

As far as downsides go...it does claim positive effects on cuticles but for me (a girl with monster cuticles that require almost daily tending!) I still needed to use a more intense cuticle treatment as well.

Well worth a look into and if you're ever asked for a recommendation, you could do a lot worse than Elemis Pro-Radiance Hand & Nail Cream.

Launching February 2012

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 847
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back