Established studio in Edinburgh looking for experienced waxer!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeupbychris

Reaction score
I am a director at a studio in Edinburgh that specializes in intimate waxing. We also do various beauty treatments but our main business is intimate waxing. We are looking for someone to join us as a self-employed therapist to work 3-4 days per week. The client base is already well established, so the successful candidate would be earning money from day one.

This is a great opportunity for someone who is sick of working for salons etc where the harder they work doesn't necessarily mean they will earn more. With us... this is exactly what will happen. The take home will be a percentage of the money that is brought in. We also do a lot of makeup so it would be beneficial if the applicants were keen to do makeup as well. We specialize in airbrush makeup so this is a great opportunity to join us and train up in the 'must have' application method.

To start, the contract will be a 9 month maternity cover, but if the successful applicant proves themselves, and adds to an already loyal client base, then we would want to keep the right person with us.

Interested? Please email your CV to [email protected]

Hi ! I trained in Edinburgh, but now running my business in Spain. Just an idea, but have you approached Mary Reid Spa Academy? They're great at putting job opportunities out to their past students and, obviously, have a huge contact base of qualified therapists. :)

Latest posts

Back