Function of treatment rooms for expanding salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clarity10

Reaction score
Hello -
Just trying to sort out the floor plans for my new salon as I am in the process of taking the plunge to have an amazing shop front location!

A few options available and although the decision is mine I'd appreciate some feedback on what u think... Market research lol!

For one part of the salon im trying to work out how to best use the space...

Option one -

Duo manicure/pedicure station, with massage chairs to offer normal mani/pedi plus gel and 3 week polish etc.

Option two -
'The studio' room with open arch (no door) to include a 1 nail desk plus 2 makeup stations with mirrors. Would mean we could accommodate bridal parties for nails and makeup. It would be fairly private with possible curtain but with the option for it to be an open inviting space for nails and makeup lessons/applications.

The salon will have 3 other fully functioning treatment rooms (all set up for facials/massage/waxing etc) plus an additional room for tanning/body treatments with a shower also in the room.

Hope that all makes sense!!

Id really grateful on your thoughts as a potential client...

I have built a decent amount of bridal work up over the last 3 years but can't decide if this is worth offering in the above set up over the facility to offer dual mani/pedi's in relaxing chairs for potential mother/daughter nail treatments etc!

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I am so confused with how best to plan the layout!

Advise from others who have converted a 'shell' into a various treatment rooms would be great.

My original plans by the builder seem now to be not ideal! And I'm useless at imaging how it could be :-(

Latest posts

Back