Gelish hard gel advice please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teddybear27x

Reaction score
Hey guys

Abit of advice really, I'm looking at investing into the gelish hard gel kit, what's everybody's thoughts on it? And do you think I should get either pink builder gel or cover pink alongside the dark pink? Or are they all very similar?
I'm trying to find out to wether this can be cured with a uv light too? Has anyone tried it? In my sallys catalogue it's made out that it's perfectly fine to use with uv, but I just wanted to see everyone's opinions?

Also abit if a strange question but when would you suggest using this to a client? I do a lot of acrylics and gelish polish on the natural nails, but I'm not to sure how to advertise this and promote this? I'm guessing you can apply gelish Polish on top of this too?
Sorry to sound stupid I kind of want to know the full ins and outs before I purchase! Thank you xxxx

As far as I know gelish is led and uv cured. Promote it as a alternative to arylics. Your can use gelish on top of hard gel. Gelish hard gel comes in a kit with everything you need. The pink is client preference. X

Can color polishes be used over the hard gel? And if so what is the order of application

Can color polishes be used over the hard gel? And if so what is the order of application
The application is the same as over acrylic. Finish file enhancement,two coats colour, gel colour topcoat.

Hey guys

Abit of advice really, I'm looking at investing into the gelish hard gel kit, what's everybody's thoughts on it? And do you think I should get either pink builder gel or cover pink alongside the dark pink? Or are they all very similar?
I'm trying to find out to wether this can be cured with a uv light too? Has anyone tried it? In my sallys catalogue it's made out that it's perfectly fine to use with uv, but I just wanted to see everyone's opinions?

Also abit if a strange question but when would you suggest using this to a client? I do a lot of acrylics and gelish polish on the natural nails, but I'm not to sure how to advertise this and promote this? I'm guessing you can apply gelish Polish on top of this too?
Sorry to sound stupid I kind of want to know the full ins and outs before I purchase! Thank you xxxx

I'd definitely recommend training in ghg. It's not as simple as it sounds speaking from experience. x

Latest posts

Back