Going mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carli692

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I need your help.
In the next month I’m moving back from Spain, I used to have a salon and a lot of my old clients have shown interest in coming back to me [emoji7] however as I don’t have the salon any more I’ll need to go mobile. I was just after some ideas for portable stools. I will mainly be doing nails, waxing and lash extensions. Also am I imagining that there was a sort of stool that sits your forward? Kind of in your knees to help your back? Any of your lovely ladies advice would be appreciated

Hey ladies, I need your help.
In the next month I’m moving back from Spain, I used to have a salon and a lot of my old clients have shown interest in coming back to me [emoji7] however as I don’t have the salon any more I’ll need to go mobile. I was just after some ideas for portable stools. I will mainly be doing nails, waxing and lash extensions. Also am I imagining that there was a sort of stool that sits your forward? Kind of in your knees to help your back? Any of your lovely ladies advice would be appreciated

Kneeler stools are meant to be great for good posture, although they’re a little on a pricey side.

Attachments

• 72D2247E-6D04-485A-83CA-5C1E6B8D6C46.jpeg
    72D2247E-6D04-485A-83CA-5C1E6B8D6C46.jpeg
    37.2 KB · Views: 22
The kneeling stools are great but are quite heavy for mobile, I use a zuca bag for nails, it’s got a metal surround which doubles up as a seat and is a trolley so you wheel it along x

Latest posts

Back