Good CND L&P Tech - Manchester/Liverpool?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouLou Harvey

Reaction score
Hi All

I only do natural nail treatments & CND Shellac but I had L&P applied a couple of weeks ago as a model for a CND L&P training course. I am wanting an infill as I do quite like my new nails but am looking for a tech in my area. Do any of you use CND L&P?

Thanks

Lou [emoji171]

Hi All

I only do natural nail treatments & CND Shellac but I had L&P applied a couple of weeks ago as a model for a CND L&P training course. I am wanting an infill as I do quite like my new nails but am looking for a tech in my area. Do any of you use CND L&P?

Thanks

Lou [emoji171]

I highyy recommend Kate Sawley, she is in Birkinhead. Her salon name is Metamorfosis,she is a CND Master Nail Tech, her work is fabulous. I'm not sure if she is on here?x

I highyy recommend Kate Sawley, she is in Birkinhead. Her salon name is Metamorfosis,she is a CND Master Nail Tech, her work is fabulous. I'm not sure if she is on here?x

Thanks for this. Kate Sawley is on some other groups I am in so will get in touch with her. I agree - she is very good! X

Latest posts

Back