Hair | Alexa Chung Reveals L'Oreal Campaign

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
The newest face of L'Oreal Professionnel, Alexa Chung, has offered us a sneaky preview into her new campaign courtesy of Instagram...oh how we ♥ Instagram.

Looking at the image, it's no surprise that Chung got the deal. A regular at the top of Best Dressed lists, it looks likely that she's going to be topping Best Hair lists now.

Unlike the previously glossy images of Cheryl Cole and Eva Longoria that seem to be promoting an unrealistic image of perfection in the hair department, Chung's campaign seems real, gorgeous and quintessentially British. Her hair is bang on trend with the gorgeous braid that's perfect for festival, vintage fabulousness and set to be a key trend for the summer.

"I am delighted to be working with such an iconic brand," says Chung. "L'Oreal Professionnel is behind some of the amazing looks on the catwalks in London and Paris so I'm really excited to join the team."

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• alexa-chung-hair-first-look-at-her-l-oreal-campaign-35534_w600.jpg
    alexa-chung-hair-first-look-at-her-l-oreal-campaign-35534_w600.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,949
And her chosen shade is INOA 5.8. Been using it loads in salon along with the 6.8 and 7.8. Mocha Gold. Its violet, blue and gold mixed

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back