Hair | Kerastase Introduce Dryer Sheets For Your Hair (Not Your Undies)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
For those of you who suffer from the curse of winter static, Kerastase have heard your tales of woe and have created the Kérastase Carré Lissant sheets.

Now, instead of swiping a Lenor dryer sheet over your hair until you smell like a pile of freshly done laundry, you can fight the frizz with these new sheets that also promise to smooth frizz, add shine, and block humidity.

Catherine Q. O'Neill, Beauty News Editor at Allure.com, gave them a whirl and her verdict?

"Though the light wax each sheet deposits was a little heavier than I would have liked (avoid your roots and focus on the staticky hair below your hat), it was not messing around in the frizz department. One sweep over the surface of my ponytail made all of my little flyaways, static, and frizz lie completely flat—without the oil-slick effect of a gel or cream. I was hoping they would smell like Kérastase's signature floral musk, but unfortunately the superclean detergent scent is pretty similar to that of most dryer sheets. With one big difference: It dissipates as quickly as you sweep it on your hair."

The sheets are being sold for a limited time starting this month at kerastase-usa.com.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• kerastase-1.jpg
    kerastase-1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 84

Latest posts

Back