How to get this kind of quiff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DGH91

Reaction score
Hey everybody, just randomly watched a few music vids. And there was with with this drummer who has this type of quiff which I quite like, since it's not too Conservative/slick looking or too boyband looking. (I.e One Direction) so just wondering how would you achieve this style? I'm guessing just a blow-dry and using some Fiber cream for texture, as it's not like that 50's Johnny cash style with that slick Pompadour look.

Here is the vid:

❤TEXAS❤ ~ "I Don't Want A Lover" on Vimeo ( shots of the drummer are at 0:36, 0:57, 2:00 and 2:43)

and also a pic of the same guy

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=s...F%2Fwww.texasindemand.com%2Fbios.html;200;200

Thanks in advance :)

I'd blow dry the sides directionally back and together at the crown, and the same with the top, blow drying each side towards the middle. Think like when they used to comb their brill cream quifs in the 50s, and they'd go over one one ear up to the crowne, same on the other side, and almost use the comb to draw a line up the middle back of the head towards the front, then comb the quif over and back.

It's the same as that 50s style, but with a fiber product, rather than a slick product.

Latest posts

Back