Human hair weave extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mercy_x

Reaction score
Hi,

Im wondering where is best to buy a full head of weave extensions for a good price from?
I use to buy a full pack that were good quality,thick and a good price that would get me two full heads out of them! Bearing in mind i wear like 6/7 rows in my head. I just Can't remember what the name of those extensions where i think they where 'gold' something. Anyways just thought id ask where i could get hold of some thick good quality human hair extensions from? im getting quite sick of spending money on my extensions from sallys uk. Theyr not very thick and so never last very long either.

Thanks

Hi,

Im wondering where is best to buy a full head of weave extensions for a good price from?
I use to buy a full pack that were good quality,thick and a good price that would get me two full heads out of them! Bearing in mind i wear like 6/7 rows in my head. I just Can't remember what the name of those extensions where i think they where 'gold' something. Anyways just thought id ask where i could get hold of some thick good quality human hair extensions from? im getting quite sick of spending money on my extensions from sallys uk. Theyr not very thick and so never last very long either.

Thanks

Was it the gold double weft from beauty works or hair planet Russian gold?

Was it the gold double weft from beauty works or hair planet Russian gold?
Nope,the name has just come to me they were called gold 22, I use to buy them from a shop locally but they closed and so the only other place I can buy extensioms is the wholesaler sallys but considering I use to pay £40 for the gold 22 and got two full sets out of them and where really nice and now buy a full set from sallys for £60 that aren't very thick at all! Are those the brands you would recommend? Theyr only for myself and I'd really like to get some decent long thick ones that are reasonably priced and good quality?

Thanks

Mmmmm I'm not sure I could recommend 'good' hair for £40-60. check out Routes hair extensions, angel Remy and transform good hair however at least double the price of sallys. All should last at least 6 months with the right care xx

Transform do thick clip ins over 200g may be worth asking if they can get them on a weft without the clips will cost a bit note than a sally warehouse as the hair is better

Mmmmm I'm not sure I could recommend 'good' hair for £40-60. check out Routes hair extensions, angel Remy and transform good hair however at least double the price of sallys. All should last at least 6 months with the right care xx
Hi there ! Wondering what the quality if hair is like at Routes ? I fit weaves and am a little dubious of Routes as the price seems low ? Xx

Latest posts

Back