I would like hair extensions help please!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamilton

Reaction score
Hey you'all!!

Your all so great and knowledgable on here - so, here goes............me and my sister would really like hair extensions but do not know where to start - please could you tell me the main things i need to look for from a good hair extension professional? Or could anyone recommend someone in the guildford / central london area. really grateful for ur advice thanks lots of love xxx

Hey you'all!!

Your all so great and knowledgable on here - so, here goes............me and my sister would really like hair extensions but do not know where to start - please could you tell me the main things i need to look for from a good hair extension professional? Or could anyone recommend someone in the guildford / central london area. really grateful for ur advice thanks lots of love xxx

Hi, I am a freelance Mobile Hair Extension technician covering UK & Northern Ireland........I am based in London.

I use the following Professional Celebrity Hair Extension Application techniques & 100% Refined European Remy Hair:

CINDERELLA HAIR
CONNECT HAIR EXTENSIONS
SO.CAP
ZIP & GO
MICRO RINGS
VIRGIN HAIR

Please email me and I can answer any questions you may have, I also give free consultations.:lol:

Hair Extensions & Spray Tan

[email protected]

Hope this helps,

Latest posts

Back