Is it time to increase my prices?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LieLash

Reaction score
Really hoping for a little advice here, I'm not a bad beauty therapist but not so great at the business side.
I have been in the industry for 18 months now. I do a bit of everything but my passion is eyelash extensions. I've trained hard, practiced hard, read so many threads and use only the best products and class myself as being pretty good at them. My business was slow to start with and I couldn't give my lashes away but over the past few months its really picked up. I charge £40 for a full set only because I found for £60 I had no customers. Also I'm a competent and quick lasher so can do most sets in an hour and feel that it would be a bit cheeky to charge more than this for an hours work, although my appointment time is usually a bit longer once we have filled out consultation form and I have done a full lash consultation on them. However I believe my work is good, most of my clients are recommendation and most come back to me.
So do you think it's time to up my prices, because when I look about I sometimes feel I may be selling myself short, but then I don't want to increase my prices to then find it bites me in the bum and I have no clients - or am I getting too big for my boots and just stick to what I'm currently charging. Any advice really appreciated.

Are you making enough money to run a business and live? If so you could keep going gain a few more clients then up your prices just incase any drop off.

If not build your clients up until you have a decent sized clientele and take it from there xx

Why don't you have the lash extensions as your top top price then do party lashes (the one to two week ones) at 25 and offer to apply strip lashes for less etc that way there's an option for everyone? X

Latest posts

Back