• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jelly software salon management

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi I'm hoping someone can give me some advice about getting a salon software system put in place at my salon.
I've found jelly software to be the best so far as I don't mind paying £70 a month on a good quality software but I don't want to spend thousands!
I liked jelly the most due to the fact it doesn't rely on the internet to take bookings etc, as my internet connection is poor at times and I don't want any additional stress.
Also jelly offer 500 free txts per month, which can add up to alot if I was to pay per txt. I've almost 100% got my heart set on this system but would like to ask people for there feedback if anyone of you have used this system before or if there are any other companies I should consider before making a final decision. Please help!!
Bare in mind I do not want to use a system that is cloud based which will rely on internet, I need a software that will never shut down on me in the middle of a booking or payment.
Many thanks
Louise
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think I helped you already hive salon software

Latest posts

Back