Katie Piper Foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Did anyone see recently that the Katie Piper foundation is now offering hair treatments and cosmetic tattooing for burns victims?

I thought that was brilliant. I know everyone says beauty is skin deep but some of these women have suffered awful accidents or attacks and been left vulnerable in their own skin. Some people may think it superficial or vain but I think it's brilliant this charity is helping women to reclaim their confidence and as much of their former appearance as they possibly can.

I wrote about this recently because I am huge fan of Katie Piper, I think she's a brilliant, beautiful and inspirational woman that can really relate to what these women want. She's done some excellent work and undergone a lot of treatments herself but she looks amazing!

I write in my spare time and also to try and up my profile in the industry so if you guys wouldn't mind having a read and letting me know what you think that would be great: Charity Launches Permanent Makeup Collaboration

Take a look at the Katie Piper Foundation site too if you get time cos it's such a good cause.

Much love,

Nathalie x

Latest posts

Back