Lash extension training with "Blink Lashy", anyone tried this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aauk1

Reaction score
Hi all,

So I've been seeing this company "Blink Lashy" all over Instagram and the lashes they do are so full and thick!

I've never seen a lash tech produce such full, glamorous sets and I'm really amazed and thinking about doing their 'Russian Volume' course as I want to offer that alongside hybrid lashes (I currently offer classic).

But they are based in Liverpool - so coming from London would be expensive! And the course isn't cheap either but I just love their work and happy to fork out if it's worth it.

Just wondered if anyone knows of them, has had any experience with the company/salon or may have even trained with them??

Hi all,

So I've been seeing this company "Blink Lashy" all over Instagram and the lashes they do are so full and thick!

I've never seen a lash tech produce such full, glamorous sets and I'm really amazed and thinking about doing their 'Russian Volume' course as I want to offer that alongside hybrid lashes (I currently offer classic).

But they are based in Liverpool - so coming from London would be expensive! And the course isn't cheap either but I just love their work and happy to fork out if it's worth it.

Just wondered if anyone knows of them, has had any experience with the company/salon or may have even trained with them??

I'm going on the course tomorrow and traveling from South Wales, I'm doing the classic training as primarily I am a Hair Extensionist and want to learn something new! Will let you know how it goes! :) x

I'm going on the course tomorrow and traveling from South Wales, I'm doing the classic training as primarily I am a Hair Extensionist and want to learn something new! Will let you know how it goes! :) x

Ooh fab! Please come back and let me know how it goes! And I guess you're also travelling far. Hopefully it will be worth it :) xx good luck

How was the course? I’ve seen it too and thought about it too

Latest posts

Back