Looking for a Botox and/or filler practitioner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbb93

Reaction score
Hello!
I have recently taken on a small salon which has a spare room which I am looking to rent to a professional practitioner who can do Botox/ and or Fillers. Preferably with their own clientelle although I can also recommend clients to them. I am well located in Swindon. Also, if anyone could please also recommend where they have advertised for this service in their salons id really appreciate it as I wouldn't know where to begin to look! Many thanks ! Xx

Hello!
I have recently taken on a small salon which has a spare room which I am looking to rent to a professional practitioner who can do Botox/ and or Fillers. Preferably with their own clientelle although I can also recommend clients to them. I am well located in Swindon. Also, if anyone could please also recommend where they have advertised for this service in their salons id really appreciate it as I wouldn't know where to begin to look! Many thanks ! Xx
Hi I’m interested in renting a space a few days a month

Latest posts

Back