Makeup artist in York for my wedding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TtoBe

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Hope you'll forgive me for posting in here!

I'm desperately trying to hunt out a makeup artist for my wedding on the 2nd August at 3pm in central York.

I've left this HUGELY late but need someone who'll be able to make me feel better than the ugly lump I usually am with a fairly natural look.

The only people I can find left available seem to be hugely expensive (something around the £20 - £35 bracket would be ideal) or completely all about panda eyes and postbox lips.

Any recommendations?

Failing that...I might just go and buy the makeup myself and somehow learn how to use it. In which case...what products would people recommend as must-haves?

Thanks all :)

If you don't get a reply from a Mua on here another option would be to go to a make up counter in a department store and get your make up done there, I previously have worked for Clinique, Estée Lauder and ysl but all the cosmetic houses would do it for a charge x

If you don't get a reply from a Mua on here another option would be to go to a make up counter in a department store and get your make up done there, I previously have worked for Clinique, Estée Lauder and ysl but all the cosmetic houses would do it for a charge x

I was just abouts to suggest this!

With budget being an issue too, most offer the price of the make-over redeemable eg if it costs £40, you'll be able to get £40 worth of make-up.

NARS don't charge for makeovers but you have to buy a minimum of 2 products that are at least £25!

Good luck :)

Hi folks,

Hope you'll forgive me for posting in here!

I'm desperately trying to hunt out a makeup artist for my wedding on the 2nd August at 3pm in central York.

I've left this HUGELY late but need someone who'll be able to make me feel better than the ugly lump I usually am with a fairly natural look.

The only people I can find left available seem to be hugely expensive (something around the £20 - £35 bracket would be ideal) or completely all about panda eyes and postbox lips.

Any recommendations?

Failing that...I might just go and buy the makeup myself and somehow learn how to use it. In which case...what products would people recommend as must-haves?

Thanks all :)

I have a friend who may be able to help?

Search Facebook for Bethanyallsop MUA. She lives in Leeds but does some work for a studio on York

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405784068.224326.jpg

Latest posts

Back