Men's hair loss treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hair_Passion

Hair&Tanning
Reaction score
Hi :)
I'm after a little advice on anything anyone has worked with or used that's had effective results on either slowing down mens hair loss or what treatments are good at preventing it. [emoji16]

My brother, bless him, is only 24 and starting to lose hair already, it's becoming thin and no matter how many I cut it he's still so conscious about it and it's effecting his self esteem. (Amazing how guys can be such girls about their hair too [emoji87])

I have searched already on this forum but found no definite answer, I have googled what's out there but I am unsure what products will actually work.
Any advice from anyone who knows which products will have good results at preventing further hair loss would be greatly appreciated :) and propecia is already s no go :)
Tia x

But nothing will stop hair loss if it's meant to happen just have to find ways to prevent it looking thin x

Minoxidil, propecia (side effects!) Laser treatments, dermabrasion, hair transplants. Easiest to try and the ones I'd recommend are minoxidil and Nioxin. Maiden hair fern brewed into a tea and applied to the scalp. And my favorite haircuts only when the moon is full.

Thank you for your replies. Read up on them and I'm gonna suggest he gives Nioxin a go first [emoji106] x :)

Hi :)
I'm after a little advice on anything anyone has worked with or used that's had effective results on either slowing down mens hair loss or what treatments are good at preventing it. [emoji16]

My brother, bless him, is only 24 and starting to lose hair already, it's becoming thin and no matter how many I cut it he's still so conscious about it and it's effecting his self esteem. (Amazing how guys can be such girls about their hair too [emoji87])

I have searched already on this forum but found no definite answer, I have googled what's out there but I am unsure what products will actually work.
Any advice from anyone who knows which products will have good results at preventing further hair loss would be greatly appreciated :) and propecia is already s no go :)
Tia x

The most common cause of hair loss is hereditary condition. It usually occurs gradually and in predictable patterns a receding hairline and bald spots in men. To avoid hair loss it is very important to eat healthy food and take more care of hair.

[edited to remove non professional treatment advice]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back