Mobile therapists-how do you carry your waxing equipment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mine is in a black bag for life! Doesn't really portray the professional image I am trying to create :-(
Any suggestions/ideas on what's best to carry you equipment around in?
Thanks
Vik

I carry my stuff in clear plastic stack it tubs. easy to clean, hardwearing & not a nightmare to replace. I have one for tanning, one for waxing, one for all my nail stuff etc. I do however, carry my facial bits, body stuff etc in a black ellisons holdall for ease. has always worked for me,

I carry my stuff in clear plastic stack it tubs. easy to clean, hardwearing & not a nightmare to replace. I have one for tanning, one for waxing, one for all my nail stuff etc. I do however, carry my facial bits, body stuff etc in a black ellisons holdall for ease. has always worked for me,

If your clients wanted nails, tan and waxing in one appointment (I know you can't do tanning and waxing at the same time so for arguments sake their sister wanted waxing) would you make 3 trips to the car or are they relatively small boxes? Thanks x

Plastic boxes! You can stack them and carry 2 at a time and then you can use the lid as a mini table

I use a Johnsons plastic case. It's the one that you can buy full of products for mums to be. It's got a really useful tray in it for wax strips etc plus it's easy to clean and can fit loads in.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back