Nails | OPI Gets The Glitter Off!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Anyone using glitter polish will wonder whether the trade off between the glittery gorgeousness is worth the pain of actually removing the glitter when you're done with it.

The boffins at OPI have sat down and come up with a solution to this problem. Their new Glitter Off product is a base coat which can be peeled off allowing for the quick and easy removal nail lacquer when applied under any glitter or dark nail colours. Handy, no?

Their magic formula apparently ensured that the natural nail is protected whilst also providing an easy-way-out option when it comes to glitter. Simply use an orangewood stick to tease the base coat off!

“Women love glitter nail lacquer, which adds a glamorous element to any manicure. However, it can be difficult and frustrating to remove," explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI co-founder & executive VP. "Now OPI fans can fully embrace the glitter nail trend without the accompanying hassle. Simply brush on one thin layer of Glitter Off to bare nails, wait until it dries clear and then apply as many coats of glitter lacquer as needed to get the desired look. Glitter Off is designed to last for a few days, allowing for glitter shades to be changed frequently or worn just for a special occasion or night out. It’s so easy to use – and when it’s time to remove it, peel!”

Easy as you like.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• OPI Glitter Off.jpg
    OPI Glitter Off.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 133
Not sure we should be encouraging clients to peel anything to be honest. The temptation for them to then do this with other nail systems may be too much for some of them :irked:

I'll probably get shot for saying this but I must admit I'm a bit of a nail peeler, yes I know I shouldn't especially being a nail tech and what not but I don't encourage this to my clients though but I just can't help it and I think id absolutely love this product because I hate using up a whole lot of cotton pads to remove glitter polish it's such a nightmare but I must agree with the comment above also, it paints the way for clients to then think it's acceptable to peel of other nail treatments! I'll be getting one though for myself! X

I'm a peeler too :wink2:

Latest posts

Back