Need advice - looking to work between the UK and Ibiza this summer!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cassxoxo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As you may be able to see this is my first post on here, I've used this site a lot in the past and it has only ever proved helpful so I'm coming to you for this tricky one!

My partner is moving to Ibiza for 4+ months and we're planning it so I travel with him, so I will be back and forth between there and the UK a lot of over the summer, but mostly staying put in Ibiza.

I'm struggling so much to find appropriate insurance which will allow me to confidently offer Lash lift treatment (Elleebana One Shot Lash Lift). As most of you are probably aware ABT only allows 90 days abroad when travelling only and strictly still being a UK taxpayer - I will be looking for additional work over there which may counteract this.

I've looked into a lot - even converting to Nouveau LvL as that is a brand out there which has been clearly insured by businesses in Ibiza. Finding the insurance is just a problem!

I simply just wished to provide this on the side to some lovely people I met but it wouldn't be worth any complications. It really is important to have liability insurance isn't it?! Especially in this circumstance.

Any advice on insurance and offerings of past experiences providing services abroad is incredibly appreciated!

Thank you xxx

Not all European countries have the same insurance requirements as the UK. Can you connect with salon owner in Ibiza to ask what kind of insurances are needed? There is a website called The Local, look for the Spanish page. You might find some info there, plus they also have a forum connected to it with lots of expats that I'm sure would be able to help

Latest posts

Back