Need help please, gel polish peeling

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liene

Reaction score
Hi I am very confused, never experienced this before. I've done set of acrylic nails with gel polish on top, Ive done them on Thursday, now is Sunday and gel polish is peeling off of some of the nails but acrylics hasn't moved, it's still perfectly on. Gel polish lasted 2 days. Why is that, does anyone know? Any ideas please? Customer is coming back tomorrow to fix them. I attached picture that customer sent me. Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 135
If you could share with us what products you are using and the step by step application steps you followed, it is easier to get help with troubleshooting your process.

If you could share with us what products you are using and the step by step application steps you followed, it is easier to get help with troubleshooting your process.
It's nsi acrylic and gellux gel polish on top. I am wondering if these two brands maybe don't work together...

It may just be that you buffed the acrylic too smooth before applying the gel polish, remember when applying over acrylic you don't buff to a smooth finish otherwise the gel will more than likely peel off xx

It may just be that you buffed the acrylic too smooth before applying the gel polish, remember when applying over acrylic you don't buff to a smooth finish otherwise the gel will more than likely peel off xx
I never knew that. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back