Organic/ethically sound wax brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chara

Reaction score
Hi all, Apologies if this is a stupid question. I'm a massage therapist but I keep getting asked when I'm going to do waxing and I've decided to train in it. At the moment I use all organic, cruelty free etc products which are pretty easy to find for massage oils etc. I work out of an independent health shop and my clients are ethically aware and into organic products, so I'm searching for a wax brand that will fit in with this. I've searched the Internet but I'm having real trouble finding a suitable professional brand that I can confidently promote to my clients. Please can anybody help or offer any advice? Thanks :)

How about Outback organics?

I've not tried their wax, but have used the after care products and they're very good.

If you're still struggling, how about trying sugaring, as that might be easier to find organic brands?

Thanks for the suggestions, I looked at sugaring but the course was about three times more expensive so for now at least I'm going to go with the waxing.
I was having a look at outback organics last night, it seems to be the right sort of thing I was looking for, I only wish their packaging was a bit more attractive and I went on their Facebook and it's not very inspiring, but I think they're probably the best one that will suit my clients. Thank you :)

I use outback organics and I think it is a great wax. It's quite gentle on the skin and their ingrowing hair serum, body oil and gel cleanser are all amazing products. Good luck xx

Thanks for the feedback, looks like the one to go for! Xx

I'm a fan of Outback Organics. I switched to Perron Rigot after I'd trained with Kim Lawless but actually the Outback Gold hot wax is probably as good as PR Euroblonde in my opinion and all their pre and post wax products smell lush!

Latest posts

Back