Pamper party not as planned

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lash lady:)

Reaction score
Hi all
Firstly absolutely love this site and has helped me loads over the years but have never signed up. Really need some advice though ladies and experiences and any help would be great.
So.. I've been qualified for a fair few years ,worked in busy spa's but have decided to branch out on my own. Have done a couple of pamper parties before for friends and family but had a request from a client.
It really didn't go to plan and I have come away feeling disheartened and confidence knocked. It seemed to take me hours! For 6 treatments , in the end one of the ladies didn't have a treatment, I feel awful. Feel like I took up all of their evening and should have been more organised and directed people a little more. I suppose this does come with time and you learn from your mistakes.
Would anyone be willing to pm me who has experience on pamper parties, I don't want to go into full details of the experience out in the open but would be great if I could find a pamper party buddy

Any help would be very appreciated :)

Best wishes
Fellow beautician xx

Hi LashLady! I do a lot of Pamper Parties. And you're right.... the key to a good pamper is being super organised and (politely!) strict with your clients. Also to prepare for any eventuality and to manage the clients' expectations. I'd be happy to help if I can, so feel free to get in touch :)

Thanks Hun [emoji8] x

Latest posts

Back