Please help a nail tech out with questionnaire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NailsNorth

Reaction score
I am starting up my own mobile nail technician service, hoping to one day scale up to having my own salon, pls could you take a few minutes to fill in my questionnaire, it would really help me and any feedback on the questions provided would be great! Thank you. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PQQCWKL

I realise some of the questions may not be for everyone on here, i.e. the where do you live, question, just answer whichever you can.
x

I've filled it in for you, but I see it's aimed more at potential clients rather than fellow nail techs, so my answers might not be what your after!

You could add self-employed as an option in the employment section.

I've filled it in for you, but I see it's aimed more at potential clients rather than fellow nail techs, so my answers might not be what your after!

You could add self-employed as an option in the employment section.

I filled it out also but thought exactly the same thing! I don't get anyone to do my nails, I do them myself.....maybe post this on Facebook or Instagram to get a potential client perspective?

Ordinarily, marketing type questionnaires are not allowed on Salon Geek so please PM the OP directly if you would like more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back