Please help, assignment on shampoos and the benefits for different hair types etc..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terri

Reaction score
im currently doing babering vrq level 2 and this assignment is the same as the hairdressing nvq level 2......

the part im stuck on is, considering the different types of clients and range of products avaliable in hairdressing,research the shampoos and conditioners for all different hair and scalp conditions, including the effects and benefits.

a friend of mine has previously done this assignment and she only got a pass as she didnt include things like, lemon , mango extra.

please help im lost

when i did this, i typed up a table listing the product name, benefit to the hair, instructions for use, and hair type recommended for using the products we use at college (label m and juuce) listing 10 shampoo/conditioners eg:

label m deep cleansing shampoo, removes excess oil and product build up and protects against heat styling and UV rays, wet hair use small amount lather and rinse, suitable for gents and greasy hair.

yours might be different but for the rest of this assessment I described the massage techniques and the benefit to the client, hair and scalp, and listed contraindications.

Latest posts

Back