Pre-party Pamper Party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbee

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I have decided to offer my clients and hopefully attract new clients with the option to book a pre-party pamper party for themselves and their girlfriends. I intend to offer them a choice of treatments to chose from on the day/night these include make-up application, manicure, pedicure are there any other quick sort of treatments that you could suggest also anyone that has done anything like this - was it successful? All comments welcome.

Waxing definately!!

I think pamper parties can be great fun!!
As long as you are organised they can run very smoothly and be very beneficial.
The best way to do it is have a chart set out so that they see what they can choose from and how long each treamtment takes. Allocate a set amount of time per person and let them choose between 2 mini treatments or 1 longer one but make sure they all get the same amount of time for their money.

In the past I have done them which include ~

Spray Tanning (this wouldn't really work if you were to do it the night they are going out)
Mini Manicure
Mini Pedicure
Mini Facial
Eye Lash Tint
Eye Brow Tint
Eye Brow Shape
Waxing

I used to list all the treatments with a little description and how long each took and then let them mix and match to make the time fit the amount they were allocated.

Obviously offering a pre-party service the treatments you would offer would be a bit different....like you mentioned make up, nails etc.

oooh you could have so much fun!!!

Hi, I have done loads of young girls pamper parties for a long time and I have perfected my timing and organisation with these. I have also been considering offering these for adults. Say you have 4 women, how would you work it with timing?? If you allowed each client an hr, it would be 4 hrs, then by the time you set up and packed away even longer. How much would you charge for this?? any ideas, comments?? xxx

Thanks geeks for your advice

X

Latest posts

Back