Princess parties - what age to offer to?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hansypansy

Reaction score
Hiya, I am putting together my website and am sorting out my parties! I am offering princess parties to children including file and polish, nail art and glitter tattoos. What is the normal minimum age to offer this? I was thinking 5? Also if you do princess parties how much do you charge per child? thanks x

hi we do glitter tattoos on alot of 4 yesr olds but i think five is a good basis for the lot, most parents are happy at that age, it would depend on your area and amount of children for prices

I'd leave it to the parent booking it to decide if its appropriate for their child or not. As a personal opinion, I don't think there is a minimum age, I have put a bright pink semi in my little cousins fringe in school holidays from the age of 3, so I feel as long as its not permenant, can be removed by time for school and isn't detrimental to their health its all gravy.
I know there is now an eu legislation on colouring under 16's hair, but in regards to my family, I would much prefer to do it professionally, and know I'm taking care of them than let them buy a boxed colour xoxo

Glitter tattoos from any age but for pamper parties when you are going to be doing nails etc I've set my lowest age at 6. I've got 2 kids myself and under the age of 6 they are just to fiddly and wriggly.

Thanks guys, yes it was the wrigglyness that was an issue i was worried about , wih the likleyhood nails getting smudged almost immeiately! X

I do mine from the age of 4 and I had a party last week which was 4 and 5 year olds and I was surprised at how well they all sat still they was no smudged nails :) xx

Latest posts

Back