Putting brand logos on your own website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulesLondon

Reaction score
Hi geeks! This may seem like a really silly question but if you stock a certain brand (e.g Essie, opi, gelish, shellac) do you need to ask permission to use the brand logo on your personal website or can you just put it on there? I don't want to break any rules! Thanks in advance :) xx

Yes you need to get permission or it can get you into serious trouble. An email request is usually all it takes and they send you the correct pics to upload for your site. I have found all my brands willing to do this.

Agree with Nicole. I've just contacted S2 and LA Tanning who have both sent me images to use on my website and fb page. The images are also the correct resolution to use online x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Agree with Nicole. I've just contacted S2 and LA Tanning who have both sent me images to use on my website and fb page. The images are also the correct resolution to use online x

I emailed LA tan months ago and never heard back :( can I have the email address you sent it to please? Xx

Thank you so much for your help guys! When my website is set up ill email everyone I need to :) xx

I allays ask the companies for permission and to send me the pictures and logos

I emailed LA tan months ago and never heard back :( can I have the email address you sent it to please? Xx

I sent a PM to their Facebook page and they emailed it within minutes. If you want to pm me your email address I'll forward it onto you if you like. There's not a huge amount but had the official logo at least x

I'll be emailing S2 to get this sorted out for my website too!!
Haven't updated it yet, and glad I found this out.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back