Renting a room next to an established salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quiet Therapist

Reaction score
Hi from your experience how would you approach this situation?

I am looking at renting a room in an established Chiropodist clinic on a busy high street. A couple of doors down there is a beauty therapists that mainly does nails.

I am a holistic therapist rather than beauty so offer reflexology, aromatherapy, Hot stones, sports massage. Though am looking to expand into aromatherapy facials and offering pedicures.

Reflexology compliments the foot focus of the clinic which is why I am trialling being there.

I am not wanting to be causing any animosity and really dont see myself in direct competition with the salon. Checking their services they offer facials and pedicures but none of the other treatments I do.

Has anyone been in a similar situation or can offer any advice on how to approach the salon so that its positive? I am only available at this site one day a week so wont be full time as I visit other clinics throughout the week.

Thanks so much for any thoughts

QT
X

Just don’t worry about it. No reason to speak to them honestly. Seems like a waste of energy. Just focus on doing you :)

No business should really bother themselves with what others are doing.

Ha ha thank you maybe I am over thinking things! ( as usual!!) :rolleyes:o_O:D

If they are an established salon, they’re quite likely to start offering holistic treatments to compete with you so I wouldn’t be giving them the heads up in your position.

Latest posts

Back