Renting room to provide botox and fillers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi All,

I would like to run a part time clinic (possibly 1-2 days a month) within a hair/beauty salon offering lip, cheek and facial dermal fillers, botox treatments and possibly vampire facials.

Through experience I have found the method that is equally beneficial for both parties works on a comission basis. For example the salon sources and books in the clients, and for this the salon receives comission from each treatment booked in.
I am also happy to discuss paying rent for the room on a daily basis, if commission scheme is not suitable.

I am based in East London but willing to travel a 70 mile radius.

If anyone is interested please message me or contact me on 07595498765.

Holly

Hello I have a room available it's in Hawkhurst Kent TN18

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi All,

I would like to run a part time clinic (possibly 1-2 days a month) within a hair/beauty salon offering lip, cheek and facial dermal fillers, botox treatments and possibly vampire facials.

Through experience I have found the method that is equally beneficial for both parties works on a comission basis. For example the salon sources and books in the clients, and for this the salon receives comission from each treatment booked in.
I am also happy to discuss paying rent for the room on a daily basis, if commission scheme is not suitable.

I am based in East London but willing to travel a 70 mile radius.

If anyone is interested please message me or contact me on 07595498765.

Holly

By my understanding you can't have someone else book in the clients, you need to interview them yourself and give a cool off period under new guidelines, no?

By my understanding you can't have someone else book in the clients, you need to interview them yourself and give a cool off period under new guidelines, no?

Yes, that's why we book in a consultation prior to treatment.

Hello I have a room available it's in Hawkhurst Kent TN18

Are Fillers and botox something you may be interested in introducing within your salon?

Yes definately there is a call for it in our area

Latest posts

Back