Rose and caramel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tina67

Reaction score
Does anyone use this brand of solution? Is it good?

I bought some a couple of years ago at the beauty show....great sales pitch, perfect for dry skin, natural looking, light tan, great for fair/redheads, so made my excited purchase......:)
OMG.....gave my daughter a tan she will NEVER forget!!!:oops:
I'm not the most experienced of spray tanners, and there is no guide colour!
It was HIDEOUS.....
Patchy, orange, Umpa lumpa, there FOREVER, never fading, scary Mary......:eek::eek::eek: !!!!
But don't let me put you off.:p
It could have been my application, but I would definitely purchase a sample first!

I bought some a couple of years ago at the beauty show....great sales pitch, perfect for dry skin, natural looking, light tan, great for fair/redheads, so made my excited purchase......:)
OMG.....gave my daughter a tan she will NEVER forget!!!:oops:
I'm not the most experienced of spray tanners, and there is no guide colour!
It was HIDEOUS.....
Patchy, orange, Umpa lumpa, there FOREVER, never fading, scary Mary......:eek::eek::eek: !!!!
But don't let me put you off.:p
It could have been my application, but I would definitely purchase a sample first!

Crikey I think I'll take your word for it! I just stumbled across them on Google, never heard of them before and I've been in the game for 7 years, think I'll stick to my usual brand - thanks for your advice!! You're funny! xx

Latest posts

Back