Salon available in Moseley Birmingham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cafephilia

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I have a excellent Buisness opportunity for the right Person/ Persons. I have a fully established salon in the heart of Moseley Birmingham for those of you who know Moseley is voted as one of the top 3 areas in the uk and is a bustling suburb boasting its own private park and excellent bars and clubs.
With restaurants and coffee shops with their unique style and ambiance.
The salon is in the basement of Cafephilia Moseley a Independent coffee shop with a very unique Bohemian style and look capturing the history of Moseley.
The Business has been trading for over 7 years plus and is fully booked with clients for at least a month in advance when not busy.
The present occupier will be leaving due to personal reasons and its only befitting that i should advertise this on here to give someone a excellent opportunity to take over a flourishing Business and maintain its existing client base and build on it further by having a eyelash technician alongside to further increase the revenue.
This is something that is beyond me as im currently running Cafephilia and have a full time job elsewhere. Also i have absolutely no experience in the Hairdressing trade or Beauty trade to take this on myself so its better to put this across to Professionals like yourselves that know everything there is to about the trade.
Everyone trys to sell you a pebble saying its a diamond but this is a absolute no brainer i should know as ive seen it for 7 years.
Contact me on here for further information and if local to Birmingham come in person the salon will be trading until the end of April but i think its better for who ever takes it to act now and get the existing clients on board and offer another treatment to get more clients with eyebrows eyelashes etc.
The skys the limit here it really is to good to turn down.
Thank you

Latest posts

Back