Salon lighting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxhaylzxx

Reaction score
I'm just wondering what lighting you all use in your treatment rooms. I have a lamp that I can move around and currently have two light fittings on the ceiling that both have four spot lights attached in a row if that makes sense? But as the bloke who lives in the flat above me is very heavy footed and constantly dropping heavy things on the floor (drives me insane) the lights shake and you can see it vibrating on the walls and it is makes my eyes go funny. So Im having an electrician come and sort me some new lighting but wanted some idea of what other people use. I have those lights on a dimmer for quiet treatments but also need fairly bright lights for waxing etc. Thanks x

I have two sets of spotlights. One has a lot and the other only has a couple. So I put the lot on when I'm waxing and the couple on for quiet treatments.

They are LED so pricey to put in but saves money overall x

I bought some fairy lights from www.blaze-on.com. They have LED string fairy lights, either battery or plug-ins. They cost more than other suppliers but I also bought cheap ones that are now useless. I also have Philips Imageo LED rechargeable candle lights. No battery, they come with a base for re-charging, then when they're charged, stick them anywhere around the salon and they light up like candles. You can also get spotlights that take battery so you can move them around but don't know where to get them from.

Latest posts

Back